What are Bulk SMS Messages?
Why Bulk Texting is Key to Sales Enablement
Behind every effective sales organization is a robust, evolving enablement strategy to ensure reps are productive and effective. Well-rounded sales enablement strategies address lead generation and qualification, content development and organization, analytics, and professional development.
Every sale begins with an interaction between a seller and a prospect.
These interactions can driven by the seller (aka “outbound”), such as cold calls and emails using paid lead lists, email marketing blasts, traditional mailings, and more. They can also be inbound and driven by the prospect, such as visits to your website through organic search, programmatic ads, or social media marketing.
However the customer journey begins, sales reps need the right tools to keep conversations going. SMS messaging is a highly effective sales enablement tool, whether those conversations are one-to-one or one-to-many.
Cold calling and email marketing remain effective for specific situations, so don’t abandon them completely. However, including bulk SMS in your strategy is necessary for modern sales organizations.
1. Your Prospects and Customers Prefer Texting
2. It's More Personal
3. It's Fast and Effective
4. Helps Qualify Leads
5. Moves the Sales Cycle Along
6. Boosts Producitivity
7. Improves Customer Retention and Build Loyalty
8 Best Practices for Texting Prospects and Customers
1. Collect Phone Numbers
2. Introduce Yourself Properly
3. Be Concise
4. Time it Right
5. Make it Personal
6. Embrace Visuals
7. Offer Something Worthwhile
8. Include a Clear Call to Action (CTA)
Methods to Drive More Sales with Text Messaging
- Scheduling demos and appointments
- Appointment confirmation (reduce no-shows)
- Check in on cold leads
- New product releases
- Beta trial offers
- Follow up unanswered emails and voicemails
- Post-trial followup
- Early-bird discount offers
- Drip campaigns
- Personalized offers
- Flash sales
- Month-end, quarter-end, or year-end discounts
What to Look for in a Bulk Text Software
1. Intuitive, Feature-Rich Platform
- Two-way texting: Allows reps to connect on a more personal level with prospects and customers.
- MMS messaging: Boosts engagement through rich media such as images, audio clips, animated GIFs, and videos.
- Texting campaigns: Preschedules text messaging campaigns to keep hundreds or thousands of prospects and customers engaged.
- SMS autoresponders: Provides immediate engagement with preplanned text replies, so your leads never wait.
- Phone number groups: Separates conversations from Salesperson A and Salesperson B, so they only view and manage conversations of groups they’re part of.
- Universal reply: Allows contacts outside of the US and Canada to reply to your reps’ alphanumeric Sender ID.
2. Seamless Integrations
3. Capacity for Bulk SMS Promotional Messages
4. Desktop and Mobile Support
5. Straightforward Pricing Built for Testing
Next Steps: Complete Your Sales Enablement Strategy with SMS
Ready to complete your sales enablement strategy and drive more revenue? Learn more about Sakari’s comprehensive business text messaging service or test out text messages for your marketing or sales needs for 14 days.