Summer is in full effect and it’s that time of year again to bring out the fireworks and your grilling gear! Independence Day is one of the biggest US celebrations of the year—it means warm summer nights, barbecues, patriotism, and (safely!) gathering with family and friends.
Not only is the 4th of July associated with all those great things above, but Americans know that it’s also a time for deal-seeking and major promotions.
We’re sharing tips on how your business can boost those 4th of July sales this year by launching a successful SMS marketing campaign.
Why Use SMS Marketing?
- A 98% engagement rate for SMS with instant message delivery
- Sending promo codes directly to your consumer’s mobile phone
- Multi-touch campaigns that create a sense of urgency for your discounts
- Adding brand personality with MMS (image) messaging and GIFs
- Festive holiday-themed emojis like 🇺🇸 🎆 🎉 🌭🗽
Ways Your Industry Can Promote 4th of July Sales
Even if your company isn’t necessarily offering any huge discounts, each industry can get creative with their SMS marketing to make their brand shine! Keep in mind that your contacts or subscribers should be opted-in before you send them any promotional messaging.
- Retail Stores: Send details about your in-store and online deals—even throw in a coupon code to get your shoppers excited
- Restaurants/Food Stores: Text seasonal recipes and helpful cooking tips
- Hotels/Travel Agencies: Offer a holiday safety guide as people start to travel and return to a sense of normalcy after COVID-19
- Government/Public Safety: Remind people to celebrate safely by sending out firework management best practices, beach clean-up tips, and more
- Health & Wellness: Provide new workout ideas, tips on skincare if you’re celebrating outside, best practices on relaxation methods for a 3-day weekend, and more
Don’t forget to incorporate some red, white, and blue visuals so your customers know exactly what your deals and offers are associated with!
Examples of Independence Day Promotion Texts
Get Started Today with Sakari
Try Sakari for free.
100% Free trial. No credit card required.