Link your existing systems with no coding required.
Zapier lets you connect Sakari to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has a Trigger and an Action. The Trigger is where your information comes from, and the Action is the result.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps:
How do I connect Sakari to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Sakari SMS”
- Use your credentials to connect your Sakari SMS account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the set up.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Sakari SMS and Zapier.