Text Messaging Integration
Sales and marketing made easy with SMS messaging. Send and receive thousands of messages directly from your Pipedrive account in real-time.
Why Pipedrive + Sakari SMS?
Have two-way SMS conversations with customers and prospects directly in Pipedrive.
Get started for free.
14-day trial. No credit card required.
Built for Sales and Marketing Teams
What if you could communicate with your contacts faster and more efficiently? Discover a different kind of business outreach with Pipedrive text messaging.
Give your sales teams real-time insights with text conversations that are automatically logged into the contact’s timeline. This ensures a complete picture of the lead’s journey so that you can continue your conversation right where you left off.
On the go
Pipedrive Mobile Messaging
Anywhere at anytime. Manage your teams messaging on the go with the Sakari mobile app. Save time, view all sent messages, respond to inbound text messages, and track your teams messaging history over time.
Enhance Your Integration.
Discover Sakari’s powerful tools to take your business text messaging to the next level.
Frequently Asked Questions
It's simple. You'll just need to have a Pipedrive and Sakari account set up. Next, you’ll link your Sakari account to Pipedrive. The full integration setup takes less than 60 seconds and doesn’t require any coding.
We offer a 14-day free trial plan with $5 USD of messaging credits. You can try out all the tools and features—no credit card is required to get started.
We have monthly subscription plans that start at $16 USD. Please see our pricing page for more information on our plans.
Yes. We support two-way MMS (image) messaging in the United States and Canada.
MMS messages are priced at a $0.02 USD premium to whatever plan rate your account is on. For example, if you're in the Starter plan with a rate of $0.032 USD per segment in the United States, an image message would be $0.052 USD.
In addition to sending the image, MMS have the advantage of increasing your available character count limit to 1,600 characters (compared to 160 typically for SMS). Accordingly, you can send longer text messages without incurring multiple segments.
Yes. Here's how to create Pipedrive SMS Templates.
The phone number options that your messages are sent from vary based on each country.
In the United States and Canada the primary phone number options are:
- Sakari Provided New Numbers - Sakari-provided local or toll-free phone numbers. Inbound calls can be forwarded to a number of your choice.
- Your Existing Numbers - Sakari can send from most VOIP and landline numbers by text-enabling your existing landline or VOIP phone number.
- Dedicated Short Codes - Sending from a dedicated short code. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
In most other markets the typical options are:
- New Local Mobile Numbers - Sakari-provided country-specific local phone numbers. Typically inbound calls can be forwarded to a number of your choice.
- Dedicated Alphanumeric Sender IDs - Alphanumeric Sender ID allows you to set your company name or brand as the Sender ID and send one-way SMS messages. Learn more about Alphanumeric Sender ID Requirements.