The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018. The GDPR is a new European regulation that seeks to harmonize privacy, data protection, and security standards across the European Union. The Regulation contains robust new protections for European citizens and businesses and imposes a number of new requirements on those who process their personal information.
The full text of the GDPR can be found here: https://gdpr-info.eu/
What is Sakari doing?
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Sakari, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- International Application. Even though the GDPR only applies to personal information of European data subjects, we’ve applied these standards to ALL customer data internationally.
Need Help? Questions?
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org